Chalong based Lighthouse International School
Welcome to Lighthouse International School in Chalong, Phuket – the premier educational institution offering an exceptional Canadian curriculum and innovative project-based learning!
Why Choose Lighthouse International School?
- Canadian Curriculum: At Lighthouse International School Phuket, we take pride in providing a top-notch Canadian curriculum, renowned worldwide for its excellence in education. With a focus on holistic development and academic rigor, our curriculum ensures that students are equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to thrive in a globalized world.
- Project-Based Learning: We believe in fostering a dynamic and engaging learning environment. Our innovative project-based learning approach goes beyond traditional classroom methods, encouraging students to actively participate, collaborate, and apply their knowledge to real-world challenges. This hands-on learning style nurtures creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities in our students.
- International Community: Our school embraces diversity and welcomes students from all corners of the globe. At Lighthouse International School, students have the opportunity to learn and grow alongside peers from different cultures, promoting a global perspective and cross-cultural understanding.
- Experienced Faculty: Our dedicated team of experienced educators are committed to nurturing each student’s unique potential. They bring passion, expertise, and a student-centered approach to the classroom, ensuring that every child receives personalized attention and support.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities: Lighthouse International School boasts state-of-the-art facilities, providing students with a conducive learning environment. From modern classrooms to well-equipped laboratories and recreational spaces, our campus is designed to inspire and enhance the learning journey.
- Focus on Character Development: Beyond academic excellence, we place great emphasis on character development and instilling strong values in our students. We aim to produce well-rounded individuals who exhibit empathy, integrity, and leadership qualities.
- Extracurricular Opportunities: At Lighthouse International School, we believe in nurturing the talents and passions of our students beyond the classroom. Our diverse range of extracurricular activities, clubs, and sports programs allow students to explore their interests and discover new talents.
Join us at Lighthouse International School Chalong, Phuket, and experience the best of Canadian education combined with innovative project-based learning. Our commitment to academic excellence, character development, and a supportive learning environment ensures that every student is prepared to excel in their educational journey and beyond.
Enroll now and illuminate your future with Lighthouse International School!
When it comes to prepare the next generation for the future, then education becomes the primary concern. Traditional learning in classroom-based education is being challenged by the ever increasing complexity in our lives and societies. Researches in the leaning methods have opened new vistas in Project-Based Learning. The fast emerging method is catching the attention of the educationist and policy makers to introduce this in their education systems.
Project-based learning focuses on developing critical thinking and problem solving skills in the students. Its inquiry-based method of learning to solve the problems given as projects to the students is a style of active learning. In short, we can say “Project-Based Learning integrates knowing and doing” when student apply what they know to solve authentic problems with intentions to produce results that matter.
A project has scope of work, resource, and planning activity to execute and manage resourceσ to get the desired results. In the present world of full of ever increasing complexity, project-based learning is preparing students to solve the real world problems. Here are 12 reasons why you as teachers, guides, educators, educationists, or students should go for project-based learning.